Monday, February 13, 2012

To the Doctor Again

Today, Jack had an appointment with an ENT doctor. Not only does he still have his ear infection, he also has chronic sinusitis and lots of yuckiness in his throat. He'll be on a serious round of antibiotics, steroids, and allergy meds to get things under control, then we will do some allergy testing. Poor Jack has had a rough few months, so I hope we can get him some relief soon!

I had a team meeting yesterday after church for my trip to Haiti. We leave on March 9th, so in less than a month I'll be on my way. I am both excited and nervous. I have wanted to go on a mission trip for some time, but it is hard to be away from my guys. Thankfully, I have a wonderful family that will step up and fill in for me. I'm nervous about going so far away without Todd, but it is just not possible for both us to be away right now. I'm so thankful that he is completely supportive of my desire to go and serve.

No comments: