Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Three Sons

Wow! It has been a long time since I have updated the blog!


We have completed two months of school, which is mind-blowing to me. Some days are better than others, but all-in-all we are enjoying our fifth year of homeschooling. (Jack is in the second grade and Curt is in the fifth. ) Jack has also begun his fourth year of piano lessons. He enjoys playing the piano and loves Mrs. Connie, his teacher. Curt is still taking guitar lessons and has also joined a swim team. I'll have pictures of that another day!

Dan is growing like a weed! At his last weigh-in, he weighed 17 lbs. 7 oz. and was 25 1/2 inches long...and he is only THREE months old! If he doesn't slow down, he will be bigger than me when he's five! He is such a happy baby and has brought so much joy to us. He also likes to cuddle, which makes those 4:00 am feedings much more bearable.

This is one of my favorite pictures of my boys.

1 comment:

apulling said...

I miss yall! Why has it been so long? I hope you framed that picture. I love it. Hope to see you Sunday.