Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A New Arrival

One week ago, Daniel Paul arrived home.
He was born June 29, weighing in at 8 lbs. 12 oz. and measuring 22 inches long. He came home one week later on July 6. (We would have gotten him sooner if we wouldn't have had the STINKIN' FLU!) We named him Daniel after Todd's grandfather and Paul after my brother.

Instead of having a foster care worker, his case has gone straight to an adoption worker. If all goes well, his adoption will be finalized sometime in the next 6 months.

He is a sweet, precious boy and we are so blessed to have him with us.

3 comments:

DavidPulling said...

Bless our cousins, the Pullin's! Good show!

A workmate of mine is having a baby at Opelousas Gen. in the very near future and wants recommendation of a pediatrician that works in that hospital. Any suggestions?

Jan/Gran said...

Well, I didn't realize that you actually named baby Dan after my dad! I just thought you liked the name...how sweet! I'm so touched that I'm all choked up....

Gran

Gregg, Mandi, Lucie, Griffin said...

Daniel is precious! I'm so happy for each of you :)