Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Curt's Favorites

Today is Curt's turn.

One of Curt's favorite rides at Magic Kingdom, Space Mountain, was closed for renovation. He and Todd were pretty disappointed. (Just so you know, if any of you are planning a trip soon, it will be closed until Winter, 2009.) So, I guess this time his favorites were Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain.

Curt's favorites at Epcot are the Kim Possible missions and Mission Space. On this trip, they did the Mission Space ride without the spinning so Jack could ride along. He has done the more intense ride as well and loved it.

At Animal Kingdom his favorite ride was definitely expedition Everest. I think he and Todd rode it three times in one day. He even got a little stuffed Yeti as a souvenir.

At Hollywood Studios, his favorites were Tower of Terror and Rock-n-Roller Coaster. (Anyone see a theme emerging?) Curt does not have a cautious or scared bone in his body. He will ride anything anytime anywhere. It's a good thing Todd likes to ride or we would be in trouble, because I'm certainly not going to ride those rides!

I just realized that I don't have any pictures of these rides, cause I didn't ride them!

1 comment:

Camera Clicker said...

So you said yesterday that Jack's favorite park is Magic Kingdom, which one is Curt's? I love Magic Kingdom so much I can't imagine other parks being people's favorites...but sure enough lots of people love the other parks too! :)