Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quick update

Very quick.

We have three new little ones living us right now. Alaina, Jaylen and Brianna arrived yesterday afternoon and will definitely be here through the new year. Alaina is the oldest and is 2 1/2. Needless to say, our house is CRAZY right now. I would love to post some pictures, but that will have to wait. When things settle down, I will post more.

We appreciate all of our friends and family who have helped out the last couple of days and brought stuff over for the little ones. Thanks a bunch, everyone!

3 comments:

Camera Clicker said...

I can't even imagine how crazy things are! :)
Let us know what we can do to help.

rg said...

Oh my goodness. What a fun Christmas you will have! Can't wait to hear more. Not that you are going to have a bunch of time to blog or anything.

apulling said...

Ok so I thought the oldest was 4, lol! So it's a little more crazy than I even I thought. I admire you guys so much. Today a story one of my little ones told me at school broke my heart and it made me even more thankful for people like yall! Were here if u need anything even just a little rest, don't hesitate to call! I LOVE YALL!