Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas on the Bayou

This is what I have been doing for the last week and a half.

Our church's annual Christmas program is the first weekend in December. The week before we practice every night from 6:00-8:00. The children's choir also sings in the program, so the boys were at church every night with us. By the time we get home and get jammies on and boys into bed, I am too tired to post.

Last night was our last performance, so here I am.

This year's program was Christmas on the Bayou, the story of the Lonesome Coyote Hunting Club. Todd and I were both in the choir and Curt was in the choir and was a shepherd in the little nativity. Jack declined to participate.

If I can figure out how to post a video, I will post one of Todd's solo. I'm sure he'll love that!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Karen,

Hi old friend. I was so excited to find your blog. (I found Rachel's from Facebook then saw your comment this morning on hers and clicked through to your blog.) It was so great reading about your family. You and Todd look EXACTLY the same--your boys are beautiful! And how exciting that a girl is on the way! I'll look forward to following your journey on the blog. Have a Great Christmas! God Bless!
Lori Belyus Peairs

Lori said...

One more thing that just occurred to me--David and I have two boys also, ages 12 & 9. From what you've said about your two--they sound so similar to mine. Our oldest is the sports fanatic, loves to play and watch. Our youngest is our creative genuis--we never do quite know how he comes up with the things he does. Aren't boys fun?!!