Friday, November 28, 2008

5:00 am

That's what time I got up this morning to hit the stores. I can't seem to get up in the mornings to exercise, but to go shopping?!? You betcha!

This is second year Todd and I did the whole Black Friday shopping madness. We had such a good time last year that we decided to go for it again. The boys spent the night at the grandparents' so it was just us.

We got to our first store around 6:00. We hit a few stores, then had some breakfast, then did some more shopping. We called it quits after lunch because the traffic was getting crazy.

We got some pretty good deals and are only missing one gift from our list. Now I can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the Christmas happenings!

(I was going to take pictures to post, but in my sleepiness, I forgot the camera!)

No comments: