Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gratitude

Oh, man, yesterday was a DAY! Ever had one of those days where you just seem to struggle to stay afloat? That was yesterday. School was a disaster, my oldest son and I seemed to butt heads every time we spoke to one another, and my youngest was set on challenging me on every decision I made. And, yet, when I went to bed last night, I found that I still had several things to write on my gratitude list. Having an attitude of gratitude is not always easy, but it definitely put things into perspective.

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 comment:

Camera Clicker said...

Seems if we look close enough we can always find something to be grateful for. Thanks for the reminder!!