Thursday, April 17, 2008

My new blog

I decided to get on the blog band wagon! I don't know what I will post, but thought it might be fun. Anyone who knows me, knows that the yellow daisies represent my tattoo. I got this tattoo at the ripe old age of 35 with two of my best friends. It will be a forever bond with my "girls" and a reminder to be who God wants me to be. I am just an ordinary woman with an ordinary life, but I know that God can use my ordinary for His glory if I let Him. So, I will try to get out of His way and see what happens!

2 comments:

Camera Clicker said...

Hey! I found you! And...I've saved you as a favorite, so I'll be back often! : )

Gregg, Mandi, Lucie, Griffin said...

I found you too, thanks to camera clicker's blog :) nice site, I'm excited to see what you have to say, I know life is never boring with your wonderful boys!